Veterinary Ultrasound Bootcamp Part 2
October 27 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm
*** Registration Now OPEN! ***
Email us to be added to wait list and be among the first to enroll.
- 3 Day intensive ultrasound course designed for veterinarians.
- Limited class size for low student:teacher ratio.
- Prerequisite: completeion of Ultrasound Bootcamp Part 1 or minimum 2 years scanning experience in veterinary clinical setting.
- Lunch and breaks included.
The objectives of the course are:
- To understand the ultrasonographic manifestations of disease in the major abdominal systems
- To improve on ultrasound scanning skills through supervised practice
The course is designed for those who have either taken a previous introductory course where the basics of scanning have been covered, or have a considerable amount of previous scanning experience as the mechanics of how to conduct an ultrasound examination will not be specifically reviewed.
Dr. Stephanie Nykamp, MSc, Dipl ACVR
Dr. Shawn MacKenzie, DVSc, Dipl ACVR
Download a printable registration form:
Fax completed forms to 1-866-699-0918 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
See the Veterinary Ultrasound Bootcamp page for more information on this course.
Save $250 on course fees when you register for both Bootcamp Part 1 and 2.
**All prices shown CAD and without applicable taxes**