- This event has passed.
Veterinary Ultrasound Bootcamp Part 1
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 23 @ 5:00 pm$1850
*** Course Full – Registration Closed ***
Sorry you have missed this course date. Be sure to let us know if you would like to be placed on the waiting list for Spring 2019 Bootcamp. Also, be sure to check AFAST coming up this November at the OVC, as well our on-going one day Scan Only Workshops where you can practice and review your scanning skills with qualified instructors.
- 3 Day intensive ultrasound course designed for veterinarians.
- Limited class size for low student:teacher ratio.
- Prerequisite: none
- Lunch and breaks included.
The objectives of the course are:
- To provide the participants with a foundation in how to perform a complete ultrasound examination and how to appropriately document the study for submission to a radiologist.
- Understand the indications for and limitations of abdominal ultrasonography
- Be able to perform ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration and biopsy
- Be able to perform and interpret the AFAST/TFAST examinations for emergency situation
The course is designed for both the beginner and those who may have scanned before but would like a refresher.
Dr. Shawn MacKenzie, DVSc, Dipl ACVR
Download the printable registration form here to enroll:
Fax completed forms to 1-866-699-0918 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Save $250 on course fees when you register for both Bootcamp Part 1 and 2.
Visit the Bootcamp course page to find out more information about this program.
**All prices shown CAD and without applicable taxes**