Veterinary Ultrasound Bootcamp Part 1
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 23 @ 5:00 pm$1850
*** Registration Open! ***
- 3 Day intensive ultrasound course designed for veterinarians.
- Limited class size for low student:teacher ratio.
- Prerequisite: none
- Lunch and breaks included.
The objectives of the course are:
- To provide the participants with a foundation in how to perform a complete ultrasound examination and how to appropriately document the study for submission to a radiologist.
- Understand the indications for and limitations of abdominal ultrasonography
- Be able to perform ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration and biopsy
- Be able to perform and interpret the AFAST/TFAST examinations for emergency situation
The course is designed for both the beginner and those who may have scanned before but would like a refresher.
Dr. Shawn MacKenzie, DVSc, Dipl ACVR
Download the printable registration form here to enroll:
Fax completed forms to 1-866-699-0918 or email to email@example.com
Save $250 on course fees when you register for both Bootcamp Part 1 and 2.
Visit the Bootcamp course page to find out more information about this program.
**All prices shown CAD and without applicable taxes**