Veterinary Ultrasound Bootcamp Part 1
April 20 @ 8:00 am - April 22 @ 5:00 pm$1850
*** Registration Closed! ***
We are sorry you missed this session – but you can still enroll in Bootcamp Part 1 in September! To do so, please go to the course event page HERE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Day intensive ultrasound course designed for veterinarians.
- Limited class size for low student:teacher ratio.
- Prerequisite: none
- Lunch and breaks included.
The objectives of the course are:
- To provide the participants with a foundation in how to perform a complete ultrasound examination and how to appropriately document the study for submission to a radiologist.
- Understand the indications for and limitations of abdominal ultrasonography
- Be able to perform ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration and biopsy
- Be able to perform and interpret the AFAST/TFAST examinations for emergency situation
The course is designed for both the beginner and those who may have scanned before but would like a refresher.
Dr. Shawn MacKenzie, DVSc, Dipl ACVR
Fax completed forms to 1-866-699-0918 or email to email@example.com
Save $250 on course fees when you register for both Bootcamp Part 1 and 2.
Visit the Bootcamp course page to find out more information about this program.
**All prices shown CAD and without applicable taxes**